Thursday 17 May 2012

Mac Eye for the Geophysics Guy now has a blog!

For ages I have been meaning to set up a blog associated with the website I maintain: Mac Eye for the Geophysics Guy. This webpage is a repository of information on setting up a Mac for use in the Earth Sciences, with a focus on Geophysics.

This blog will document things that I have discovered, problems I have solved (and that I haven't) which don't really merit documentation on the main page (which is probably too big now anyway). This is very largely for my own benefit, but if anything helps anyone else that's great too.

Enjoy!

Obviously, any views which appear here are entirely personal - they do not represent my employer, and they may not even accurately my own views at any given time. Information is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment